Monday, April 22, 2013

Mesa Arizona Temple








The Temple was so great!! The Mesa temple is the prettiest temple I've ever been in. When you pick me up, could we possibly go through? :):) There were close to 100 people in our session, only 28 of which were girls. I met my grandma though, Sister Lemon, she's way cool, and trained Sister White after only 6 weeks on her mission... speaking of which..................

 There is a 97.65498% chance that I'll be training next transfer... 2 weeks.  I can't do that!  I can hardly speak/understand Spanish and I don't know how to plan effectively yet.  GAH.  Sister White though is training me now extra... hard.  Just in case I do train, I can do well.  I have to admit my patience has been extra short because I feel so stressed now, poor Sister White haha.

 Well our investigator, Daniel, was baptized Saturday!  I'll tell you the events leading up to the baptism in my lettter... but his baptism went smoothly.  The first thing he said when he came up out of the water was, "WOAH, that was cool!!"  haha.

On Monday/Tuesday? we went to look for a less active member, but her house was boarded up so we went and knocked on her neighbor's door.  We asked him if we could talk to him about the gospel, and he surprisingly said yes and came outside.  We were able to have a 20 minute lesson with him about the Book of Mormon, and set up another appointment with him for this week.  He said he has been out of jail for 4 months and needs to strengthen his relationship with Christ, so alas, we are teaching him.

So things here are good. Getting a little hotter.  We have a sisters training meeting on Wednesday, for whoever gets called as the sister version of a zone-leader.

 Oh and if I do end up training, that means I'll have to drive, which means I am buying a GPS. Sister White has one and that's the only reason we are able to find people's houses :)
 
ANYWAYS... I love you ! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment